Ph.D. grader udgået fra gruppen
26. Cand. Scient. Morten Møller Georg Jensen: Effect of Alginate Fiber Supplementation in Regulation of Appetite, Body Weight and Metabolic Factors. December 2011.
25. Doctor Teodora Handjieva-Darlinska: Predictors of weight loss in dietary obesity management programs. May 2011.
24. Cand. Techn. Al. Lone Graasbøl Rasmussen: “Metabolomics - Urinary biomarkers of complex dietary compositions as studied by 1H NMR spectroscopy”. Januar 2011.
23. Cand. Scient. Nathalie Tommerup Bendsen: "Trans fat intake and risk of lifestyle disease". December 2010.
22. Jo-Anne Gilbert: "Impact du lait et de ses composantes sur le contrôle de l'appétit, la perte pondérale et la capacité à l'effort", 2010.
21. Cand. Scient i Human Ernæring, Janne Kunchel Lorenzen: "The effect of dietary calcium on energy balance and blood lipid profile", 2009.
20. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring, Nikolaj Ture Gregersen: ”Bioactive food ingredients affecting components of energy balance”, 2009.
19. Cand. Techn. al., Mette Kristensen: “Wholegrains and dietary fibres”, 2009.
18. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring, Charlotte Brøns: “Low birth weight and high-fat overfeeding in the pathophysiology of T2D - metabolic, genetic transcriptional and epigenetic aspects”, 2009.
17. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring, Anette Due: "The inverted Food Pyramide", 2008.
16. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring, Birgitte Sloth: "Peptide YY in human appetite regulation", 2007.
15. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring, Anita Belza: "Impact on energy balance and inflammation by low-energy-diet and bioactive food components", 2007.
14. Cand.med. Eva Maria Lerche Black: "ADIGEN - recruitment and phenotype characterization of a cohort for studies of anthropometrics, epidemiology, pathophysiology and molecular pathogenesis of major phenotypes of obesity", 2006.
13. Cand. Scient. I biokemi Thomas Meinert Larsen: "Aspects of molecular aetiology of obesity and comorbidities with a focus on impact of PPARI3 gene variants aned responses to dietary supplementation with conjugated linoleic fatty acids", 2006.
12. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring, Susanne Wolff, IHE & Hvidovre Hospital: "Impact of Dietary Factors and Calorie Restriction on Excessive Gestational Weight Gain in Obese Women", 2005.
11. Cand. Scient. i Human Ernæring Martin Petersen, IHE: "Hypocaloric low or moderate-fat diets - The effect on body weight and on fasting plasma lipoproteins, with focus on NMR based partical least squares (PLS) regression models for the quantification of LDL and HDL subclasses", 2005.
10. Cand. scient. Hanne Bendixen, IHE, KVL og DNLB: "Changes in prevalence of overweight, obesity, and slimming behaviour in Danish adults with emphasis on dietary fat quality", 2003.
9. Cand. brom. Tatjana Hejgaard Vasilaras, FHE, KVL: "Low-fat diets: Simple vs. complex carbohydrates", 2002.
8. Cand. scient. i Human Biologi Camilla Verdich, FHE, KVL: "The role of gastric emptying rate, intestinal hormones and leptin in energy balance and in obesity", 2001.
7. Cand. scient. Birgitte Klausen, FHE, KVL: "The effects of age and gender on energy balance and weight gain", 2000.
6. Cand. scient. Anne Flint, FHE: "Appetite in humans, short-term studies focusing on methodology and gastro-entestinal hormones", 1999.
5. Cand. med. Dorte Linqvist Hansen, FHE, KVL: "The Effect of Sibutramine on Energy Balance", 1999.
4. Cand. med. Annebeth Rosenvinge Skov, FHE, KVL: "Low-fat diets: high- vs. low-protein. The effect of a high-protein vs. low-protein diet on body weight, body composition, blood lipids, renal function and bone mineralisation in obese subjects", 1998.
3. Cand. brom. Anne Raben, FHE, KVL: "Appetite and carbohydrate metabolism", 1995.
2. Cand. odont. Berit Heitmann, FHE, KVL: "Impedance - a valid method in estimating body composition", 1993.
1. Cand. scient. Benjamin Buemann, FHE, KVL: "Energy expenditure and fat combustion in obesity. Etiology and pathophysiology", 1991.